11/26/2010

DEALS,DEALS...AND MORE DEALS

Today marked the busiest shopping day of the year because of consumers like you and me! That's right ladies, avid shoppers like us on BLACK FRIDAY contribute to the economic flow and record profits for the nation. Some of you refuse to step into any retail outlet on BLACK FRIDAY; claiming that the day is filled with too much craziness and the risk of unsafety is too high to sacrifice one's pockets for such a short amount of time. So what do some people do on this day? Sit at home and wish for great deals like those on BLACK FRIDAY to return just before Christmas arrives. That was me for the past few years, but I decided to make a change and experience the craziness with the rest of my fashion comrades this year... disappointed, I was not!
I experienced horrible parking and congested parking lots, early morning door busters, long wait lines, and finally...the ultimate satisfaction of sacrificing my time and patience for those insatiable wants I've so longed for. In all, I would have to say that this BLACK FRIDAY (2010) was very memorable. How was yours?
Remember that BLACK FRIDAY is the beginning of the holiday season's deals. They are not over! Monday (11/29) will be Cyber Monday, so don't forget to catch the deals you missed today on line. Here are some deals to look into:
*Amazon
*Bath & Body Works: buy 3, get 3 free signature collection 11/25 thru 11/28
*LORAC: Cyber Monday collection ($100 value) for $25, 11/29 only
*And some of my favorites: Ulta, Target, NY & CO, H&M, Express, Old Navy, Victoria's Secret (great bra and panties deals for the holidays), White House Black Market, Aldo, Cathy Jean, etc.
Let us also remember our local small businesses, so your job for the rest of the holidays is to make atleast one purchase at one local boutique...I DARE YOU!
Til next time. Happy Holidays to all of you loyal followers and fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment