10/16/2012

"WEAR IT. WORK IT. OWN IT!"

That's right! "Wear it Work it Own it" as if you are on a high-end fashion runway! This, my friends, is the slogan to a new addition of  Huldah's Eikon: Rent~A~Clutch! A service that allows you to rent a clutch to complete that special look!
Not only am I a fashion fanatic, but those who know me or have seen me around town know that I'm an avid collector of clutches. Between complements and requests, I've finally decided to start a clutch rental business. Apart from that, let me just keep it real; I'm tired of coming across so many women at evening vicinities with the wrong type of purse. Oh, how it irks me to see a beautiful dress at a formal event or at a club---with a big purse!!! I know you can hear my pain within these words ladies (as I put my hand up and shake my head). That is a complete "no no!"
 Let me begin with one basic lesson: whenever you attend a formal event (i.e. wedding), evening event, or the club...wear a clutch! Basic Lesson #2: Invest in at least three clutches (two basics and one avant garde); one black, one brown/nude, and that special avant garde clutch that will make any outfit pop (whether it be pants and a blazer or a dress)!  Just leave the rest to Rent~A~Clutch to accommodate your special needs. Thank you in advance for being a part of the Rent~A~Clutch movement. Looking forward to seeing most if not all of you!



~Til next time ladies~
          H.E.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment