1/11/2010

A-C-C-E-S-S-O-R-I-Z-E, Correctly Please!



Haven't we all been in that place where we've seen the next woman work her outfit with so much dignity and confidence that it made us want to get the same one? There is one slight problem however; she makes a slight turn only for us to see that she is NOT working the accesories! What do we say then? "Oh, I'm really going to get that outfit now, and my accessories will be on pointttt." Even the most confident divas and fashionistas are guilty of that at one time or another. So how do you like to accessorize?  I'm more on the simple side when it comes to accessorizing. I don't like to have too much going on, but I still like to stand out in class when I attend a social event. The picture shown are accessories I would actuially wear with a knee-length, slim fit, black strapless dress.  I also love my stilletos, clutches, and a bangle or two.
One of my pet-peeves is seeing a lovely woman all dressed up out at night---with a shoulder bag. FASHION EMERGENCY. Being out at night automatically calls for a clutch. That's an unspoke rule (women code).Not all clutches are made only for glamourous occassions. There are many clutches (small, medium, or over-sized) that can be worn with pants or skirts, and a nice evening blouse or an elegant top of your choice. You don't have to attend a formal event to wear a clucth or other accessories, but make sure you are represented with much style and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment