1/08/2010

MIX 'N MATCH: MAN'S PURSE WITH WOMAN'S STYLE

This morning, a major fashion topic about "man purses" caught my eyes and forced me into a spiraling thought as to how this look can be incorporated into women's fashion as well. Yes, I guess men wear them too. Hearing the words "purse" and "man" in the same sentence wasn't something I wanted to imagine, but after seeing the male models show off their own individual man purse, the idea was not so bad after all. This look, if worn properly, can be pulled off quite well and is something I wouldn't mind seeing my significant other in. The "man purse" can also be worn by women in our own unique way(s). Mix this with a pair of stone-washed ripped jeans, a simple shirt (wife-beater preffered), layered with a boyfriend blazer, and a pair of sexy stiletto pumps. Top this look off with the man purse slung across your chest, and you'll be ready for a "day" out with the girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment